4/16/99 Class II Colleague 3 Volumetric Infusion Pump (Triple Channel). Baxter Healthcare 6,992 units. A software communication error occurs predominately when all three channels are in use, causing an alarm codition that will stop the function of all of the channels in use. The pump will alarm appropriately, alerting the user of the failure state....Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?