COURSE DATES: June 4 – 6, 2019 TRAINING LOCATION: Boston, MA USA COST: 3 Full Days for $2,495.00 (Registration closes 5/30/2019) Get 24% off for 4 or more from same company registering with same payment! Registration link: https://events.eventzilla.net/e/62304-and-emerging-software-standards-training-course-2138720953 This three-day course provides a clear understanding of the 62304 standard for medical device software, FDA expectations...Read More
What does one need to know about IEC 62304? In our 3-day 62304 Training course, we flow through the software development lifecycle drawing attention to requirements of the standard as well as related standards and always current FDA expectations from our experience. The topics we plan to cover in our 2019 course are below. Topics: Regulatory...Read More
COURSE DATES: February 18 – 19, 2019 TRAINING LOCATION: Tampa, Florida, USA COST: 2 Full Days for $2,495.00 January Registration Discount of 10% available through Jan 19, 2019. Extended to 1/25/2019. Ask about our multi-student discount as well! Meet our newest partner, John Murray, at the course! Download registration form Only a limited number of...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?