Patient Engagement Advisory Committee Meeting to Discuss Cybersecurity – September 10, 2019 On September 10, 2019 the FDA will hold a meeting of the Patient Engagement Advisory Committee. The committee provides advice to the FDA on complex issues relating to medical devices, the regulation of devices, and their use by patients. During the meeting the...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?