Join the FDA and NITRD on July 17 for a Listening Session on Interoperability of Medical Devices On July 17, 2019, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and The Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Program (NITRD) will host a listening session on the interoperability of medical devices, data and platforms. During the...Read More
The FDA is warning patients and health care providers that certain Medtronic MiniMed™ insulin pumps have potential cybersecurity risks. Patients with diabetes using these models should switch their insulin pump to models that are better equipped to protect against these potential risks.Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?