The FDA released a Draft Guidance titled “Nonbinding Feedback After Certain FDA Inspections of Device Establishments”, on February 19, 2019. It provides a very limited set of conditions where companies can request non-binding FDA feedback to the adequacy of planned corrective actions. The request must be submitted within 15 days of the issuance of the...Read More
FDA issued a version of its “Refuse to Accept Policy for 510(k)s” dated 21-Feb-2019. This supersedes the prior 30-Jan-2018 version. As FDA guidance goes, this a short period of time between updates. It focuses on explaining the initial 15 day administrative completeness check, review initial questions, provision of a checklist for this administrative review which...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?