Baxter Healthcare Corporation Date of Enforcement Report 10/24/2018 Class II: PRODUCT SPECTRUM IQ INFUSION SYSTEM WITH DOSE IQ SAFETY SOFTWARE, 3570009 Recall Number: Z-0107-2019 REASON If an operator attempts to manually program a Basic Infusion for a drug that is not included in the Drug Library using the Basic-Dose Mode, the operator will receive a...Read More
This SoftwareCPR.com newsletter in pdf form lists items added to the web site from early-June 2018 through mid-October 2018. It serves as an easy reference to find new or updated items that may be of interest to you. Please search the library to see all items posted as the newsletter only lists new or updated...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?