The FDA published the guidance document “Acceptance of Clinical Data to Support Medical Device Applications and Submissions Frequently Asked Questions.” The guidance document is in Q&A format, and provides clarifications and recommendations to help stakeholders ensure that studies conducted in the U.S. or foreign countries comply with the new rule and revised regulations. FDA WebsiteRead More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?