Company:Soft Computer Consultants, Inc.Date of Enforcement Report 8/9/2017 ClasslI: PRODUCT SoftLab Software Laboratory information system to be used in a medical research or clinical laboratory by knowledgeable, trained, Recall Number Z-2865-2017 REASON Display of lab results based on incorrect LOINC code/test descriptions for tests that were performed at a reference lab, saved incorrectly, and sent...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?