Recipient:Cardinal Enterprises, Inc Product: drug products. Date: 12/1/2007 This inspection revealed significant deviations from Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Regulations (Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (21 “CFR), Parts 210 and 211). These deviations cause the drug products manufactured at this facility to be adulterated within the meaning of Section 501(a)(2)(B) of the Federal Food,...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?