IMED Gemini PC-4 Volumetric Infusion Pump and Controller withVersion 1.85 Software: a) PC-4 Infusion Pump, Model 1340, 110 volts; b) PC-4 Infusion Pump, Model 1341, 220 volts. Recall #Z-174/175-0. REASON Due to a software modification, the devices will stop infusing and alarm if the processors receive conflicting or confusing messages. CODE All pumps that carry...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?