Recipient: Patterson Technology Center Inc. Product:EagleSoft software Date:10/24/06 Failure to maintain procedures for receiving and evaluating complaints by a fomally designated unit; failure to establish and maintain adequate procedures for implementing corrective and preventive action; failure to establish and maintain adequate design control procedures to ensure design procedures address the planning, inputs, outputs, review, verification,...Read More
Need Your Input!
We have been researching where and when to hold our next 3-day 62304/FDA training course and we want your feedback!
1) Does the location in the US for a public course matter to you … for example, west coast (e.g., San Francisco area) vs. east coast (e.g., Boston)?
2) What locations do you prefer?
3) Would you prefer just the 3-day FDA/62034 course or to have the option of a full week 3-day course followed by cybersecurity 1-day, and a usability 1-day?
4) What other countries would you want to see our course offered publicly?
5) What are best two months of the year for the course? What are the least favored (not workable) months?